Are you having a hard time finding your niche in your market? Perhaps your niche is finding you without you realizing it …
Which geographical area are most of your clients coming from?
- Are your clients coming from outlying areas?
- Are they from where your children are going or went to school?
- Where you went to school?
- Are clients coming from your HOA or other neighborhood areas?
- From your Church, Community, Clubs, or Civic Organizations you belong to?
What type of buyers are you attracting?
- Are they first-time homebuyers?
- Empty nesters?
What type of properties are you selling the most?
- Luxury Homes?
- Acreages or Farms?
- Have you been selling lots of waterfront property?
What are you the most familiar with?
- Do you live in an HOA and understand the rules and regulations of how an Association works?
- Do you own a Waterfront community?
- Golf Community?
- Do you live in a rural area with septic and wells?
- Do you know how to help your client obtain financing and do you keep up to date with the new loans available?
What is it you do really well?
- Home Staging?
- New Construction or remodeling?
- Are you good at explaining real estate to a new buyer?
- Are you skilled at working with investors and understand what it takes to have a property “pencil out” to make a profit?
If you have written down the answers to these questions, perhaps you just found your niche. If so, that’s where we come in.
Contact us below using the form below to set up our brainstorming session. From that session, we’ll put together a detailed plan and get started marketing to your niche right away.