ready to reach the next level of business?
Help is Here!
- Want Found on the Internet? DONE!
- Want a Marketing Plan to have Consistent Contact with Your Database? DONE!
- Want a Listing or Buyer Presentation? DONE!
- Want to Organize Your Database? DONE!
- Just Want HELP? DONE! DONE! DONE!
- Want your Help to start the ground running and not have to train? DONE!
- Want someone who can contribute and not just Assist? DONE!
get the help you need safely without meeting in person!
Real Estate Manager
Social MEdia Marketing
A plan made just for you!
Full or Part-Time
We’d “sit” down for a free Full Business Review to see what you need to “Bild” your business. From that, a design is put together detailing what is best for you, your business growth, and your money.
Then, depending on what your business review looks like, hours and payment would be discussed for particular temporary projects with projected deadlines or timelines.
You choose what you want to have done when.
Temp / aSSISTANT
Depending on what your business review looks like, hours and payment would be discussed for particular temporary projects with projected deadlines or timelines. You choose what you want to have done when.
For each project, an agreement is signed with payment made for the first half of the project. The rest of the project payment would be paid upon completion.
- Manage ALL Your Social Marketing Platforms
(And introduce you to some, too!)
- Make Sure You Have a Social Presence.
- Create Marketing Calendar – Quarterly / Annually
- Bring in Worthy News Articles and Blog Ideas
- Create and Post Blog Articles
- Create or Freshen Your Agent Branding to compete with other agents using Social Media.
Helpful Insights & Tips
How many of you have gone through your real estate career having one time or another had to “chalked it up to experience”? As much as this may have stung, did you learn something from it?
Having been in the real estate business (residential and commercial) for over 20 years and recently property management, I gained a lot of knowledge and learned a lot of things. But at times, I just had to chalk things up to experience. And move on.
However, if you’re continually having to “Chalk things up to Experience”, it may be time to hire someone to help you.