Bild a Better Business
Sole Proprietorship, Sandra Bild, REALTOR® Virtual Assistant & Owner.
I’d like to be your virtual real estate assistant—and I’ll gladly explain why in a few moments. But first, please allow me to share a little story about myself.
I was a Real Estate Broker for 10 years. I thought I could do it all – market, list, sell, close, and have a fulfilling life.
I was wrong.
Not only was I not using my time effectively, I was losing money by doing it myself. How could I lose money by doing it myself? It wasn’t “costing” me anything by doing it myself…
Or was it?
Let’s say I was selling and listing real estate, making a 6 figure income – what would that be as a “per hour” income? Pretty high, isn’t it?
Now figure how much did the marketing and upkeep of listings and closings take away from your produce able hours. Replace those hours with an untrained / unlicensed Real Estate Assistant.
Better, but still not as productive because of downtime, unproductive time, taxes, and insurance, and once trained – They move on and you have to start over.
What about a virtual real estate assistant?
Now replace that figure with an already trained, licensed, seasoned Professional Real Estate Virtual Assistant. You pay for productive time only for only the work done. You don’t pay for taxes, insurance, vacation or downtime.
And I will always be there for you.
It really does pay to have a Professional Real Estate Virtual Assistant on your side. Now you can devote your hours to a more profitable exercise of selling, listing, and networking while letting your Professional Real Estate Virtual Assistant do all the behind the scenes making you look good.
- Sandra has her Real Estate Broker’s license through the State of Iowa Real Estate Commission
- Member of the National, Iowa, local Board of Realtors.
- Graduate of VAU, REVA Training Center, Member of IAVOA, REVA Network, trained in TopProducer, FrontPage, Imprev, and is continually learning the newest cutting edge technology.
- Sandra has 12 years experience as a Real Estate Agent/REALTOR®.
- Starting as an agent in 1996, she received her broker’s license and started her own Brokerage, Wedmore Realty, in 1999. During that tenure, Sandra put together and closed between 40 – 50 of her own listings per year. She was her own closing coordinator.
- Sandra closed Wedmore Realty, choosing to assist agents with her years of real estate experience.
- Sandra had an average of 25 to 45 listings at any given time in a community of only 2,800.
- Previous to her real estate career, she held many administrative positions including 26 years of office experience in various venues and technology.
- She also has a Paralegal/Legal Assistant Degree.
Sandra’s Awards & Recognitions:
Sandra has received many distinguished REALTOR® Honors for sales and listings such as:
- Kingston’s National Registry of Who’s Who
- National Register’s Who’s Who in Executives and Professionals
- Empires Who’s Who
- Iowa REALTOR® Association Individual Platinum Achievement 2002
- Iowa REALTOR® Association Individual Silver Achievement 2003
- Iowa REALTOR® Association Individual Gold Achievement 2004
With her extensive real estate experience, Sandra will be able to assist you with the day-to-day real estate administrative tasks as well as the “tear-your-hair-out” activities.
Please Call or Email today to learn more about how you can put Sandra’s extensive real estate experience to work for you as your very own REALTOR® virtual assistant.
Rest assured, “Bild a Better Business” makes a solid commitment to honor their Real Estate Agent Clients by always making sure everything stays completely confidential.
The Benefits Of Using A Virtual Real Estate Assistant:
- Pay for Hours Used!
- No Employee Tax Payment!
- No Insurance Payment!
- No Holiday or Vacation Paid!
Unproductive Time is NOT Your Dime.
“Sandy Bild is the most efficient and effective assistant I have had the pleasure to work with. She is ALWAYS on time with assignments and is very proficient with her work.
She is able to mutli-task and keep work-load running smoothly. One of the things I found most helpful with Sandy is that she keeps on top of my busy schedule and keeps me organized.
She is self-sufficient and a self-starter. The experience she brings to the field is invaluable.”
- Peggy Ries, Reno, NV