WOULD YOU LIKE SOMEONE TO MANAGE YOUR LISTINGS FROM PRE-LISTING TO CLOSING?
Commercial Real Estate is a different animal. Whether you’re just starting to get into this aspect of real estate of have been in it for several years, it pays to have an experienced and seasoned Virtual Real Estate Business Manager to manage your listings from beginning to after closing.
Here’s What Can be Managed for You and Your Business:
- Gather all expense reports and any HOA Information
- Initial Expense/Profit & Loss Calculation
- Breakdown of what is Maintenance and what is Capital Expenses
- Details of what improvement have been done to the property
- Rents and Rent Rolls
- Create Proforma and include Professional Commercial Flyer
- Maintain Reports as Pricing or Rent changes
- Create correspondence to tenants and set up showing database
- Gather information upon acceptance purchase agreement such as rent roll and what tenants may be owing that will go against their deposit at closing. This would include gathering current and future leases for review.
- *Provide “Notification to Tenants” and “Assignment of Leases” to be signed and handed over for closing as well as make arrangements for keys to be picked up before closing.
commercial blog posts
Did you play a musical instrument in school? Did you have lessons? Did you take private lessons? How did that help you in your chair placement? Did your music teacher hold you accountable for practicing each day?
Did you have a tutor as you were going through school, especially for those hard classes like chem and physics? Did your grades improve? Did your tutor hold you accountable to studying that subject each day?
How about your real estate business? Of course, you’re taking the required real estate continuing ed classes as well as a webinar here and there, but are those really helping your business? They have great ideas to implement into your business, but are you using them after you added them to your notes?
Perhaps it is time to hire a real estate coach.